Perpetual Protocol (CURRENCY:PERP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 12th. In the last week, Perpetual Protocol has traded 6.8% lower against the dollar. Perpetual Protocol has a market capitalization of $177.44 million and $19.49 million worth of Perpetual Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Perpetual Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $8.14 or 0.00013450 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.86 or 0.00054297 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00019966 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001655 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $53.54 or 0.00088455 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $378.24 or 0.00624899 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00041585 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.22 or 0.00035058 BTC.
Perpetual Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Perpetual Protocol, launched in 2019 as “Strike Protocol”, is a decentralized perpetual contract protocol for every asset, made possible by a Virtual Automated Market Maker (vAMM) design (constant product curve). Perpetual Protocol is composed of two parts: Uniswap-inspired Virtual AMMs backed by fully collateralized vaults and a built-in Staking Pool that provide a backstop for each virtual market.Focusing exclusively on perpetual swap contracts, the PERP token is Perpetual Protocol’s ERC-20 native token with the main goal to serve in the Perpetual Protocol’s Insurance Fund, which aims to cover any unexpected losses from leveraged trading. PERP holders can stake PERPs to help provide a backstop for the protocol. In return, stakers are rewarded with part of the transaction fees plus staking rewards.The PERP team claims the Perpetual Protocol include the following key features: 20x leverage on-chain perpetual contact, going Long or short on any asset and low slippage. Perpetual Protocol was created by team based in Taipei, Taiwan. “
Buying and Selling Perpetual Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Perpetual Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Perpetual Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Perpetual Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Perpetual Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Perpetual Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.