LINKA (CURRENCY:LINKA) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 12th. LINKA has a total market capitalization of $5.44 million and $1.51 million worth of LINKA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, LINKA has traded 12.5% lower against the dollar. One LINKA coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.83 or 0.00054397 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00019952 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001661 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.60 or 0.00088806 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $375.72 or 0.00622453 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.74 or 0.00042642 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.24 or 0.00035183 BTC.
LINKA Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “To solve financial problems and blockchain difficulties, the LINKA team creates a “Value Gateway Platform” that connects the real world with Crypto Space, enabling more people to enjoy the value of finance and blockchain. Participants are able to use both cryptocurrency and credit cards without boundaries between the real world and crypto space. “
Buying and Selling LINKA
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LINKA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LINKA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LINKA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LINKA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LINKA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.