Humanscape (CURRENCY:HUM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 12th. One Humanscape coin can now be purchased for about $0.23 or 0.00000377 BTC on exchanges. Humanscape has a market cap of $116.80 million and $92,038.00 worth of Humanscape was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Humanscape has traded 26.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.52 or 0.00054127 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.95 or 0.00019894 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $392.54 or 0.00653259 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.85 or 0.00086294 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.10 or 0.00035121 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.12 or 0.00041811 BTC.
Humanscape Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The blockchain of Humanscape consists of HUM Tokens (HUM), the basic unit for transactions; HUM Points (HP), points used within in the community; and HUM Donations (HD), points used for donations. In addition, Activity Index, Donation Index and User Score affect the token utilities. The token model of Humanscape is based on the STEEM model, which is evaluated as one of the most innovative among blockchain-based communities and has been optimized to suit the needs of patient communities. “
Buying and Selling Humanscape
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humanscape directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humanscape should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Humanscape using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humanscape Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humanscape and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.