Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded up 12.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One Zeusshield coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. Zeusshield has a market cap of $947,118.50 and approximately $8,325.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded up 50.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.75 or 0.00055937 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00021882 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $358.70 or 0.00632028 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $46.26 or 0.00081506 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001765 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.