Trittium (CURRENCY:TRTT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. Over the last seven days, Trittium has traded 14.5% lower against the dollar. Trittium has a market capitalization of $9.17 million and $64,224.00 worth of Trittium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Trittium coin can now be purchased for $0.0711 or 0.00000126 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.84 or 0.00070396 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $148.52 or 0.00262438 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00005626 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $435.69 or 0.00769874 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,339.71 or 1.01320782 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00016930 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $389.81 or 0.00688801 BTC.
Trittium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tritium is an intermediary platform that allows for fast and easy peer-to-peer loans backed by crypto collateral. Both lenders and borrowers get to leverage their positions – lenders by earning interest on their latent cash and borrowers by getting the cash flow without having to part with their crypto assets. Building upon the Blockchain decentralized nature, Trittium aims to take the sharing economy one step further. “
Trittium Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trittium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trittium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Trittium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trittium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trittium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.