Switcheo (CURRENCY:SWTH) traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Switcheo has a total market cap of $92.99 million and approximately $692,919.00 worth of Switcheo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Switcheo has traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar. One Switcheo coin can currently be bought for $0.0688 or 0.00000122 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00001668 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.73 or 0.00070325 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $147.97 or 0.00261942 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00005634 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $434.53 or 0.00769207 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,028.05 or 1.00951963 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00016962 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $389.33 or 0.00689191 BTC.
Switcheo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Switcheo is a NEO-based token built to reward the users using the Switcheo Network, a cryptocurrency exchange. The token holders will receive bonuses on the commissions charged when trading on the Switcheo Network and receive a 50% discount when trading Switcheo as well. “
Switcheo Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Switcheo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Switcheo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Switcheo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Switcheo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Switcheo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.