Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded up 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. One Loopring coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.57 or 0.00000982 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Loopring has traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Loopring has a total market capitalization of $694.37 million and $90.84 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.50 or 0.00056162 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00022933 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $367.26 or 0.00634674 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48.30 or 0.00083467 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.55 or 0.00030336 BTC.
Loopring Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. LRC is an Ethereum Token “
Loopring Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.