Insureum (CURRENCY:ISR) traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last seven days, Insureum has traded up 8.9% against the U.S. dollar. Insureum has a market cap of $13.19 million and approximately $1.26 million worth of Insureum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Insureum coin can currently be bought for $0.0616 or 0.00000109 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.68 or 0.00055807 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00021798 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $358.12 or 0.00630873 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.22 or 0.00081422 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001763 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Located in South Korea, Insureum is a Blockchain-based platform for the insurance market intervenients. It aims to create an ecosystem where there will be acting three main entities: the Insurance companies, 3rd parties, and the users/policyholders. Insureum's main role is to assist insurance companies in matching insurance policies with individual lifestyles. The ISR token is an Ethereum-based (ERC20) cryptocurrency developed by the Insureum. Users are expected to be able to utilize the token as a medium of exchange value within the platform's community (providers, developers, and insurance users). “
Buying and Selling Insureum
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insureum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insureum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Insureum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insureum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insureum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.