EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded down 18.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 7th. In the last week, EchoLink has traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. EchoLink has a total market capitalization of $2.29 million and $193,763.00 worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EchoLink token can now be bought for about $0.0046 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.64 or 0.00055838 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00020985 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $359.54 or 0.00634587 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.40 or 0.00080138 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001768 BTC.
EchoLink Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EchoLink is a blockchain based system that provides verified education, skill, and work experience information. Taking advantage of blockchain technology's immutability and time stamp functionality, EchoLink provides users with trusted information regarding a job candidate's education, skill, and work experience. EchoLink provides savings to recruiters in time and financial resources. The EchoLink system can be also be used for additional industries, such as banking, finance, general notary service. EchoLink is building high-trust economy through innovations in blockchain technology. “
EchoLink Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EchoLink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EchoLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.