DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 8th. DigixDAO has a total market capitalization of $40.44 million and $147,892.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One DigixDAO coin can now be bought for approximately $397.22 or 0.00686883 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.62 or 0.00056416 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.07 or 0.00022608 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00046068 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $367.56 or 0.00635607 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.43 or 0.00083742 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000040 BTC.
DigixDAO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix is an asset tokenization platform that puts gold asset ownership on the blockchain, making digital gold transferrable. Digix' ecosystem is powered by two native tokens: DGX and DGD. DGX is an ERC20 security token which democratizes access to gold. DGX represents physical gold where 1 DGX represents 1 gram of gold. The DGD token gives users the right to profits in the trading of DGX tokens which own the right to gold stored in a vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the DGD token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. DigixDAO’s Dissolution: Following the casting of votes by our community of DGD holders, the majority of DGD holders have voted for a dissolution of DigixDAO and to burn the remaining DGD in circulation, returning prorated amounts of ETH to token holders according to their DGD holdings. Read all about it here. “
DigixDAO Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.