Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded up 104.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Datacoin has a market cap of $45,700.35 and $376.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Datacoin has traded up 95.4% against the dollar. One Datacoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 31.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00006039 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00004409 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00001383 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.49 or 0.00019958 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BoostCoin (BOST) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Data Transaction (DTC) is a point-to-point data trading system based on block chain lightning network. It is a combination of DT > 0 and blockchain technology, the first law of human economics. It has many application functions, such as data transaction, data storage, digital asset transaction, etc. Through the built-in generalized economic model, data can be continuously traded in DTC network, which makes DTC produce more extensive circulation and application value. “
Buying and Selling Datacoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datacoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.