Chimpion (CURRENCY:BNANA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 7th. One Chimpion coin can currently be purchased for $3.91 or 0.00006866 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Chimpion has traded up 3.7% against the dollar. Chimpion has a market cap of $124.08 million and approximately $595,604.00 worth of Chimpion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.20 or 0.00056533 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00021401 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $361.50 or 0.00634623 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $45.97 or 0.00080699 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001759 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001759 BTC.
Chimpion Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The latest initiative of the Chimpion ecosystem, Chimpion Springboard is a staking platform that enables individuals to stake their Chimpion Tokens into profitable e-commerce businesses. These businesses are given access to the crypto e-commerce platform and premium services. Following the vesting period, those who have staked the store can withdraw their Chimpion Tokens and keep the additional rewards they have collected. “
Chimpion Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chimpion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chimpion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chimpion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chimpion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chimpion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.