1inch (CURRENCY:1INCH) traded up 30.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Over the last seven days, 1inch has traded 45.5% higher against the dollar. One 1inch coin can now be purchased for approximately $6.28 or 0.00011074 BTC on exchanges. 1inch has a total market capitalization of $948.78 million and approximately $767.17 million worth of 1inch was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.75 or 0.00055937 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00021882 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $358.70 or 0.00632028 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.26 or 0.00081506 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001765 BTC.
1inch Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The independent board of the 1inch Foundation has released 1INCH, a governance and utility token. The 1inch Foundation intends to support the adoption of the 1INCH token via the permissionless and decentralized 1inch Network.The 1INCH token will be used to govern all 1inch Network protocols, taking governance in the DeFi space to a new level. Instant governance is a new kind of governance where the community can participate, benefit and vote for specific protocol settings without any barrier to entry. The key feature of the 1inch Liquidity Protocol version 2 is the price impact fee. This is a fee that grows with price slippage to ensure that liquidity providers and 1INCH token stakers earn significantly more on volatility. “
1inch Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 1inch directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 1inch should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 1inch using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1inch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1inch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.