Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. One Primecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0648 or 0.00000134 BTC on major exchanges. Primecoin has a market capitalization of $2.28 million and approximately $13,776.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Primecoin has traded 3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Safari (SFR) traded 166.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling Primecoin
Primecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.