Origo (CURRENCY:OGO) traded down 23.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Origo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0094 or 0.00000020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Origo has a total market cap of $4.15 million and approximately $2.55 million worth of Origo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Origo has traded 24.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.53 or 0.00052456 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $320.54 or 0.00685578 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00032422 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 32.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00038331 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00006247 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.74 or 0.00057197 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002141 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,985.13 or 0.04245879 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Origo Network presents a security protocol which aims to provide not only confidential transactions but also input/output data privacy for decentralized applications written in smart contracts. With the Origo privacy-preserving application platform (PPAP), application developers can create DAPPs with secure input/ output data without any knowledge about cryptography. To increase the level of anonymity, Origo bypasses the limitation of the public blockchain where information about each transaction is available for everyone through off-chain execution and proof of correctness. Other stages, such as verification of computation for privacy-preserving application, require on-chain computations. “
Origo Coin Trading
Origo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Origo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Origo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Origo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.