Ocean Protocol (CURRENCY:OCEAN) traded down 16.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Ocean Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.87 or 0.00001855 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Ocean Protocol has traded down 13% against the US dollar. Ocean Protocol has a market cap of $365.58 million and $77.50 million worth of Ocean Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.69 or 0.00052479 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $326.90 or 0.00694865 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 31% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00032386 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 30.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00038341 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00006217 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.08 or 0.00057560 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002128 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,039.27 or 0.04334726 BTC.
About Ocean Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Ocean Protocol is an ecosystem for the data economy and associated services, with a tokenized service layer that securely exposes data, storage, compute and algorithms for consumption. Users of the data will pay to access these sources with cryptocurrency. The marketplaces built on Ocean Protocol will allow data. Ocean Protocol claims to help developers build marketplaces and other apps to privately & securely publish, exchange, and consume data. On September 27, 2020 Ocean Protocol Foundation initiated a hard fork of the Ocean Token contract as described in this announcement. All Ocean token balances from the previous contract are reflected on Ocean new token contract. Etherscan has recognized the new contract and wallet balances can be verified on Etherscan’s website. “
Ocean Protocol Coin Trading
Ocean Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ocean Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ocean Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ocean Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ocean Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ocean Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.