Insured Finance (CURRENCY:INFI) traded down 12.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Insured Finance has a market capitalization of $4.79 million and $1.53 million worth of Insured Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Insured Finance coin can now be bought for $0.67 or 0.00001384 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Insured Finance has traded 33.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $226.42 or 0.00468157 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002068 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.17 or 0.00070645 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000974 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $38.30 or 0.00079181 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 105.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.30 or 0.00056439 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $235.82 or 0.00487599 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.25 or 0.00072879 BTC.
About Insured Finance
According to CryptoCompare, “Insured Finance is an upcoming crypto-insurance solution that will allow its users to secure comprehensive coverage on their digital asset holdings. Market participants can easily request or provide coverage on a wide variety of cryptocurrency assets. Claims are fully collateralized and payouts are instant. “
Insured Finance Coin Trading
Insured Finance can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insured Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insured Finance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Insured Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insured Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insured Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.