HEX (CURRENCY:HEX) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One HEX coin can currently be bought for about $0.0079 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. HEX has a market capitalization of $1.37 billion and approximately $2.93 million worth of HEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, HEX has traded down 23.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0973 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00003547 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $35.41 or 0.00075263 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002784 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 46.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.54 or 0.00035153 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000009 BTC.
HEX Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HEX is the first high-interest Blockchain CD. CDs pay higher interest than savings accounts, requiring money to be deposited for a fixed time. HEX aims to replace inefficient currencies, banks and payment networks with verifiably secure peer-to-peer technology. HEX takes the profit out of banks and government money printing and gives it to HEX holders.HEX is a hybrid proof of work(POW) and proof of stake(POS) system. Stakers are paid handsomely in HEX while miners can be paid just pennies in ETH to perform your HEX transaction.HEX conforms to the ERC20 standard to maximize interoperability and security. Every HEX consists of 100,000,000 Hearts (1 with 8 zeroes or 100 Million.) Which is funny because when you stake, you have “staked Hearts.”Hardware wallet support: Trezor and Ledger are integrated with both MetaMask (for HEX and ETH) and Electrum (for Bitcoin.)FreeClaiming is totally secure. Generating signatures is a standard feature in Bitcoin and can be done totally offline. Electrum is a great Bitcoin wallet. If you use a trezor or ledger hardware wallet, you use it through Electrum which is a handy way to generate your BTC FreeClaim signature if the software you're using doesn't have the feature. Your private keys stay safe inside your hardware device this way. If you really love anonymity you can claim each BTC address to a new ETH address over TOR or other proxies.HEX is easily extensible because smart contracts can be built on top of it or reference it.HEX works with distributed exchanges and atomic swaps easily. “
Buying and Selling HEX
HEX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.