FNB Protocol (CURRENCY:FNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. In the last week, FNB Protocol has traded up 0.4% against the dollar. FNB Protocol has a total market capitalization of $8.62 million and approximately $1.50 million worth of FNB Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FNB Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00051751 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $311.02 or 0.00677516 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00031944 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 34% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00038686 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00006278 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.27 or 0.00057231 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,954.24 or 0.04257010 BTC.
About FNB Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “FNB protocol creates a new ecosystem by issuing and distributing franchise tokens based on the FNB token issuance actually used in the advertising platform and inter-user compensation system. “
Buying and Selling FNB Protocol
FNB Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FNB Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FNB Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FNB Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FNB Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FNB Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.