Carry (CURRENCY:CRE) traded down 18.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Carry has a total market capitalization of $39.01 million and approximately $52.06 million worth of Carry was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Carry has traded 2.2% higher against the dollar. One Carry coin can now be bought for about $0.0054 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 28.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Amoveo (VEO) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.45 or 0.00155652 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Smartshare (SSP) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditcoin is a decentralized credit network that aims to make the bridge between investors and fundraisers. The platform will allow miners (investors) to earn the platform tokens by providing capital to clients, on the other hand, the clients will raise capital by paying Creditcoin to the miners. As the whitepaper reads: “An investment in the Creditcoin network will start by matching offers from investors and fundraisers. A fundraiser will post seeking an amount, interest rate, and collateral. Additionally, the fundraiser will add some amount of Creditcoin to the offer. If is there an investor with matching conditions, the fundraiser and the investor announce the deal to the Creditcoin network. The system verifies the deal's completion by confirming the exchange of collateral and investment. Once validated, the system sends the CreditCoin attached to the investment to the investor.” Furthermore, miners will be able to select credit history parameters to be protected against various risk models. “
Carry Coin Trading
Carry can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carry directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carry should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Carry using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Carry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.