PUBLISH (CURRENCY:NEWS) traded up 13.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. During the last seven days, PUBLISH has traded down 11.1% against the US dollar. PUBLISH has a market cap of $397,429.24 and $32,772.00 worth of PUBLISH was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PUBLISH coin can now be purchased for $0.0020 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.19 or 0.00041155 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00005316 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $146.88 or 0.00373359 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00038398 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,554.06 or 0.03950268 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00012971 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000030 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CryptoNewsNet is a Crypto-news platform. It provides users with information related to the Cryptosphere. NewsTokens, formerly CryptoNewsNet (NEWS), is the ERC-20 Ethereum-based native token of the CryptoNewsNet platform. CryptoNewsNet plans to expand the news site to have more features including the following: NFT Reward system that will be distributed to people that share and post most content. A membership that will include exclusive content such as podcasts and articles not on the main site. “
Buying and Selling PUBLISH
PUBLISH can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PUBLISH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PUBLISH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PUBLISH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PUBLISH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PUBLISH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.