Guider (CURRENCY:GDR) traded down 17.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Guider has a total market capitalization of $11,596.35 and $54.00 worth of Guider was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Guider token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Guider has traded 64.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00041653 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00005449 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $143.05 or 0.00375481 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00040650 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,524.58 or 0.04001833 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002631 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00013223 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002625 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Guider.travel is a high-tech P2P portal for online guides and tours booking. GDR is an ERC20 token that powers the Guider.Travel ecosystem. The portal mechanism has been designed so that the portal commission rate is appointed in tokens with a significant discount, including a number of unique services available for token holders only. “
Guider Token Trading
Guider can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Guider directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Guider should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Guider using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Guider Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Guider and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.