Beldex (CURRENCY:BDX) traded up 11.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Beldex has a total market capitalization of $80.81 million and approximately $248,620.00 worth of Beldex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Beldex has traded up 8.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Beldex coin can currently be bought for about $0.0824 or 0.00000210 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 415.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 88.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 70.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2018. Beldex’s total supply is 1,400,222,610 coins and its circulating supply is 980,222,595 coins. Beldex’s official message board is medium.com/beldex. Beldex’s official website is beldex.io. Beldex’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BELDEX is a cryptocurrency ecosystem that has emerged with the sole purpose of resolving some of the key issues faced by the crypto world like privacy, liquidity, and usability. BELDEX coins cannot be traced back due to encryption. This is achieved by masking the sender and receiver addresses. With the usage of RingXT coin algorithm, BELDEX ensures “stealth” mode during the transactions. “
Beldex Coin Trading
Beldex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beldex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beldex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beldex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beldex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beldex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.