TROY (CURRENCY:TROY) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 13th. TROY has a market cap of $31.48 million and $1.39 million worth of TROY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, TROY has traded 16.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TROY token can now be purchased for $0.0033 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002736 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 35.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.21 or 0.00030667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $39.72 or 0.00108667 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.08 or 0.00215035 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.54 or 0.00061680 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.67 or 0.00245333 BTC.
- IZE (IZE) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- yearn.finance (YFI) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32,118.76 or 0.87878687 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Troy Trade is a global prime broker specialized in crypto trading and asset management. It provides crypto brokerage services for institutional clients and professional traders with revolutionary products, including spot & margin trading, derivatives, data, custody, lending and staking in one account. “
Buying and Selling TROY
TROY can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TROY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TROY should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TROY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TROY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TROY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.