HTMLCOIN (CURRENCY:HTML) traded down 12.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 13th. HTMLCOIN has a total market cap of $2.54 million and approximately $52,562.00 worth of HTMLCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HTMLCOIN token can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, HTMLCOIN has traded down 5.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $35,774.24 or 0.99950865 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $133.64 or 0.00373383 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00016870 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $210.74 or 0.00588807 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $51.94 or 0.00145129 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00002193 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00002322 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00027844 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001002 BTC.
HTMLCOIN Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HTML Coin is a rebrand of the HTML5 Coin that was exchanged at a 1:1 ratio. The HTML Coin is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SHA256 algorithm that was developed using a Bitcoin and Ethereum hybrid blockchain technology which integrates Bitcoin Core, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). “
Buying and Selling HTMLCOIN
HTMLCOIN can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HTMLCOIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HTMLCOIN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HTMLCOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HTMLCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HTMLCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.