Hive (CURRENCY:HIVE) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. Hive has a market capitalization of $51.64 million and approximately $5.41 million worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hive coin can now be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00001521 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Hive has traded down 5.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002468 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001268 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PHANTOM (XPH) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded up 51.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00115380 BTC.
Hive Coin Profile
Hive (CRYPTO:HIVE) is a coin. It launched on January 26th, 2018. Hive’s total supply is 395,172,998 coins and its circulating supply is 311,802,792 coins. The official message board for Hive is peakd.com/@hiveio. The official website for Hive is hive.io. Hive’s official Twitter account is @blockhive_ee and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Hive Coin Trading
Hive can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.