Electrum Dark (CURRENCY:ELD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 16th. Electrum Dark has a total market cap of $2,021.14 and $236.00 worth of Electrum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electrum Dark token can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Electrum Dark has traded down 22.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.65 or 0.00722496 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $285.16 or 0.02619656 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001697 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00007045 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004428 BTC.
Electrum Dark Token Profile
Electrum Dark is a token. Its genesis date was March 5th, 2019. Electrum Dark’s total supply is 3,900,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,899,312 tokens. The official website for Electrum Dark is electrumdark.com. Electrum Dark’s official Twitter account is @electrumdark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Electrum Dark
Electrum Dark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electrum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electrum Dark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electrum Dark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electrum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electrum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.