TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. TrueUSD has a total market capitalization of $144.63 million and approximately $77.22 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, TrueUSD has traded up 0.2% against the dollar. One TrueUSD token can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00010924 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bitso, Kyber Network and CoinTiger.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010940 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $159.10 or 0.01734301 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.47 or 0.00168681 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00110476 BTC.
Buying and Selling TrueUSD
TrueUSD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Kuna, Zebpay, Cryptopia, Binance, Kyber Network, Upbit, Crex24, WazirX, HBUS, Bitso, IDEX, OpenLedger DEX, CoinTiger, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.