Switch (CURRENCY:ESH) traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Switch token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0918 or 0.00001003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Switch has traded 22.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Switch has a total market cap of $1.04 million and $460,873.00 worth of Switch was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004826 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.78 or 0.00095889 BTC.
- Super Zero (SERO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.88 or 0.00326129 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011368 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00016371 BTC.
- Earneo (SNPC) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000076 BTC.
Switch (CRYPTO:ESH) is a token. Switch’s total supply is 12,146,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,337,016 tokens. The official website for Switch is www.switch.ag. Switch’s official message board is medium.com/@switchag.
Switch Token Trading
Switch can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Switch directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Switch should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Switch using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Switch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Switch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.