Rate3 (CURRENCY:RTE) traded 17.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 30th. One Rate3 token can now be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, DDEX, Bibox and FCoin. During the last week, Rate3 has traded 20.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Rate3 has a market capitalization of $763,088.05 and approximately $161,807.00 worth of Rate3 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045199 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $451.17 or 0.04925393 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002826 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055331 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031460 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013378 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004544 BTC.
Rate3 Token Profile
RTE is a token. Its launch date was April 9th, 2018. Rate3’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 889,382,388 tokens. Rate3’s official website is www.rate3.network. Rate3’s official Twitter account is @officialrate3 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Rate3 is medium.com/official-rate3. The Reddit community for Rate3 is /r/Rate3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Rate3 Token Trading
Rate3 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, FCoin, IDEX, DEx.top, DDEX, ABCC, BitForex, Ethfinex, Bibox, HADAX and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rate3 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rate3 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rate3 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rate3 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rate3 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.