NEXT (CURRENCY:NET) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One NEXT token can currently be bought for about $0.61 or 0.00006664 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbit and Livecoin. During the last seven days, NEXT has traded 26.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. NEXT has a market capitalization of $24.75 million and $194,062.00 worth of NEXT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.41 or 0.00451365 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013763 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003436 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003359 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
NEXT Token Profile
NEXT is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 2nd, 2013. NEXT’s total supply is 116,503,818 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,491,818 tokens. NEXT’s official website is www.coinbit.co.kr. NEXT’s official Twitter account is @NetcoinNET.
NEXT Token Trading
NEXT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEXT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEXT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.