Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. One Nebulas coin can currently be purchased for about $0.37 or 0.00004030 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Allcoin, Binance, Huobi and BCEX. Nebulas has a market capitalization of $19.23 million and approximately $6.57 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Nebulas has traded 7.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00045287 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $444.50 or 0.04840057 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00055351 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00031498 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013346 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004384 BTC.
Nebulas (NAS) is a coin. It launched on September 1st, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 71,754,300 coins and its circulating supply is 51,952,589 coins. Nebulas’ official message board is medium.com/nebulasio. The official website for Nebulas is nebulas.io. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Nebulas Coin Trading
Nebulas can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, BCEX, Allcoin, Huobi, Neraex, LBank, Binance and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nebulas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nebulas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.