Insolar (CURRENCY:XNS) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 30th. One Insolar coin can now be purchased for $0.84 or 0.00009163 BTC on popular exchanges including and Hitbtc, Kucoin and Bitmax. Insolar has a total market capitalization of $33.66 million and approximately $1.66 million worth of Insolar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Insolar has traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00026200 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Insolar Coin Profile
Insolar (XNS) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on August 1st, 2018. Insolar’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 coins. Insolar’s official message board is medium.com/insolar. The official website for Insolar is insolar.io. The Reddit community for Insolar is /r/insolar/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Insolar’s official Twitter account is @insolario and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Insolar Coin Trading
Insolar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitmax, and Hitbtc and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insolar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insolar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Insolar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insolar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insolar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.