Helex (CURRENCY:HLX) traded 58.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. One Helex token can currently be bought for approximately $1.86 or 0.00020363 BTC on exchanges. Helex has a total market cap of $130,727.85 and approximately $2,220.00 worth of Helex was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Helex has traded 393.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001374 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002199 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045262 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $448.66 or 0.04903185 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002821 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055282 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031432 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013270 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004543 BTC.
Helex Token Profile
HLX is a token. Its launch date was March 31st, 2018. Helex’s total supply is 5,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,160 tokens. Helex’s official Twitter account is @helix3_health and its Facebook page is accessible here. Helex’s official website is helex.world.
Buying and Selling Helex
Helex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Helex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Helex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Helex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.