Graphcoin (CURRENCY:GRPH) traded up 55.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. One Graphcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Graphcoin has a market capitalization of $1,320.00 and $13.00 worth of Graphcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Graphcoin has traded 55.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42.57 or 0.00465292 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00025253 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 27.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.37 or 0.00080562 BTC.
- SafeCapital (SCAP) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008092 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010008 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003150 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000240 BTC.
GRPH is a coin. Graphcoin’s total supply is 13,541,673 coins and its circulating supply is 7,821,703 coins. Graphcoin’s official Twitter account is @GRPHcoin. The official website for Graphcoin is graphcoin.net. The Reddit community for Graphcoin is /r/graphcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Graphcoin Coin Trading
Graphcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Graphcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Graphcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Graphcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Graphcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Graphcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.