Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. During the last week, Flash has traded 1% higher against the dollar. One Flash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Flash has a total market cap of $2.97 million and approximately $70.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010932 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.02 or 0.01725074 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00168048 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00050353 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00110472 BTC.
Flash’s launch date was August 5th, 2016. Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Flash is flashcoin.io.
Flash Coin Trading
Flash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Flash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.