EtherGem (CURRENCY:EGEM) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on June 30th. EtherGem has a market cap of $68,997.99 and $5,341.00 worth of EtherGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EtherGem coin can currently be bought for $0.0035 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, EtherGem has traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001376 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002209 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00045394 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $445.90 or 0.04864747 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00055570 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031413 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013408 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004368 BTC.
EtherGem is a coin. It was first traded on March 20th, 2018. EtherGem’s total supply is 19,483,114 coins. The Reddit community for EtherGem is /r/egem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EtherGem’s official message board is bctann.egem.io. EtherGem’s official website is egem.io. EtherGem’s official Twitter account is @ETHERGEMCOIN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EtherGem Coin Trading
EtherGem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EtherGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EtherGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EtherGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EtherGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.