Contentos (CURRENCY:COS) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 30th. During the last seven days, Contentos has traded 13.5% lower against the dollar. Contentos has a total market capitalization of $9.83 million and approximately $1.42 million worth of Contentos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Contentos token can currently be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000085 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy and Binance DEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00045287 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $444.50 or 0.04840057 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00055351 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00031498 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013346 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004384 BTC.
Contentos Token Profile
Contentos (CRYPTO:COS) is a token. Its launch date was August 2nd, 2018. Contentos’ total supply is 13,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,259,383,623 tokens. Contentos’ official website is www.contentos.io. Contentos’ official Twitter account is @contentosio. Contentos’ official message board is medium.com/contentos-io. The Reddit community for Contentos is /r/Contentosofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Contentos Token Trading
Contentos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Binance DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contentos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contentos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Contentos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Contentos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contentos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.