Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 30th. Binance USD has a total market capitalization of $166.60 million and approximately $60.86 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Binance USD has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Binance USD token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00010933 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002198 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045073 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $455.78 or 0.04959086 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002785 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00055254 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00031511 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013422 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004546 BTC.
Binance USD Token Profile
BUSD is a token. It launched on September 10th, 2019. Binance USD’s total supply is 165,795,673 tokens. Binance USD’s official Twitter account is @
. Binance USD’s official message board is medium.com/Paxos. The official website for Binance USD is www.paxos.com/busd.
Buying and Selling Binance USD
Binance USD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.