Banano (CURRENCY:BAN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Banano has a market cap of $1.08 million and $20,163.00 worth of Banano was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Banano has traded 12.7% higher against the dollar. One Banano coin can now be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010924 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001931 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.41 or 0.01729185 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00168384 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001376 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00050431 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000733 BTC.
Banano is a coin. Its launch date was September 27th, 2016. Banano’s total supply is 2,898,499,695 coins and its circulating supply is 1,058,481,428 coins. Banano’s official message board is medium.com/banano. Banano’s official Twitter account is @BabesAndNerds and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Banano is banano.cc.
Buying and Selling Banano
Banano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Banano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Banano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Banano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.