ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 15.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. ArtByte has a market cap of $2,158.00 and $9.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ArtByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, ArtByte has traded down 93.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.41 or 0.00450536 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013770 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006651 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003446 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003424 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000433 BTC.
ABY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.