2key.network (CURRENCY:2KEY) traded down 10.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. In the last week, 2key.network has traded 15.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. 2key.network has a total market capitalization of $607,122.18 and approximately $539,539.00 worth of 2key.network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 2key.network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0304 or 0.00000332 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045199 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $451.17 or 0.04925393 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002826 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055331 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031460 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013378 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004544 BTC.
2key.network (2KEY) is a token. It launched on September 25th, 2018. 2key.network’s total supply is 599,820,332 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,940,289 tokens. 2key.network’s official Twitter account is @2key_official. 2key.network’s official website is 2key.network. 2key.network’s official message board is medium.com/2key.
2key.network Token Trading
2key.network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 2key.network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 2key.network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 2key.network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 2key.network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 2key.network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.