Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for $0.72 or 0.00006943 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, Cryptopia, C2CX and Iquant. Over the last week, Skycoin has traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar. Skycoin has a total market capitalization of $12.18 million and $638,916.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003250 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $361.22 or 0.03501398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.20 or 0.00253942 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00043251 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.58 or 0.00160731 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
Skycoin’s genesis date was December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 17,000,000 coins. The official website for Skycoin is skycoin.net. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C2CX, Binance, Iquant and ChaoEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.