savedroid (CURRENCY:SVD) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One savedroid token can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, Tidex, Cobinhood and HitBTC. savedroid has a market cap of $330,753.00 and approximately $94.00 worth of savedroid was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, savedroid has traded up 7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00047945 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $621.83 or 0.06066930 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00061326 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005015 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00024729 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.13 or 0.00128095 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003698 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001690 BTC.
savedroid (SVD) is a token. Its launch date was December 13th, 2017. savedroid’s total supply is 6,997,578,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,688,339,238 tokens. savedroid’s official Twitter account is @savedroid and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for savedroid is /r/savedroid_ico and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for savedroid is ico.savedroid.com. The official message board for savedroid is medium.com/@ico_8796.
Buying and Selling savedroid
savedroid can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, HitBTC, Tidex, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as savedroid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire savedroid should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase savedroid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for savedroid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for savedroid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.