Ren (CURRENCY:REN) traded up 5.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Ren token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0673 or 0.00000652 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network, Huobi Global, DDEX and UEX. During the last seven days, Ren has traded up 16.4% against the US dollar. Ren has a total market capitalization of $55.38 million and approximately $7.20 million worth of Ren was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00047924 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $638.55 or 0.06187526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00061571 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004974 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00024849 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00128398 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003692 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001617 BTC.
Ren (CRYPTO:REN) is a token. It launched on December 31st, 2017. Ren’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 823,403,651 tokens. The official website for Ren is renproject.io. Ren’s official Twitter account is @republicorg. The official message board for Ren is medium.com/renproject. The Reddit community for Ren is /r/republicprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ren Token Trading
Ren can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi Global, Binance, DDEX, Kyber Network, Tidex, UEX and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ren directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ren should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ren using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ren and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.