Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Maker has a market cap of $630.67 million and $7.71 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker token can currently be purchased for about $638.55 or 0.06187526 BTC on major exchanges including BitMart, DDEX, OasisDEX and Ethfinex. During the last seven days, Maker has traded 10.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00047924 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00061571 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004974 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00024849 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00128398 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003692 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001617 BTC.
- Multi-collateral DAI (DAI) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009587 BTC.
MKR is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 987,658 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, BitMart, Ethfinex, GOPAX, IDEX, CoinMex, Bancor Network, OasisDEX, DDEX, OKEx, Radar Relay, HitBTC, Switcheo Network, Gate.io, Kucoin and Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.