FREE Coin (CURRENCY:FREE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 14th. FREE Coin has a market capitalization of $1.03 million and approximately $19,552.00 worth of FREE Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, FREE Coin has traded up 7.6% against the dollar. One FREE Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and Token Store.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003254 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $359.99 or 0.03492597 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009686 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.23 or 0.00254468 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00043068 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.61 or 0.00161138 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000081 BTC.
FREE Coin Profile
FREE Coin’s launch date was April 5th, 2018. FREE Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,700,200,594,990 tokens. FREE Coin’s official Twitter account is @THE_FREE_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FREE Coin is www.FREEcoin.technology.
Buying and Selling FREE Coin
FREE Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FREE Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FREE Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FREE Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FREE Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FREE Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.