DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 14th. DigixDAO has a total market capitalization of $97.59 million and $5.50 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigixDAO token can currently be bought for $48.80 or 0.00472839 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Huobi, HitBTC and Cobinhood. Over the last week, DigixDAO has traded 20.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003254 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $361.97 or 0.03507473 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009663 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.25 or 0.00254319 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00033620 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00041789 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.54 or 0.00160281 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010261 BTC.
DigixDAO (CRYPTO:DGD) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 28th, 2016. DigixDAO’s total supply is 2,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for DigixDAO is /r/digix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigixDAO’s official website is digix.global. DigixDAO’s official Twitter account is @DigixGlobal. DigixDAO’s official message board is medium.com/@digix.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Gate.io, Binance, Liqui, Cobinhood, OKEx, IDEX, Huobi, Bancor Network, HitBTC, AirSwap, Bitbns, BigONE and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.