ALQO (CURRENCY:XLQ) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. ALQO has a market cap of $1.64 million and approximately $1,418.00 worth of ALQO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ALQO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0253 or 0.00000245 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, ALQO has traded up 80.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00017006 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004366 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005126 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ALQO Coin Profile
ALQO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. ALQO’s total supply is 65,539,764 coins and its circulating supply is 64,664,324 coins. The Reddit community for ALQO is /r/Alqo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ALQO is alqo.org. ALQO’s official Twitter account is @ALQOCOIN.
ALQO Coin Trading
ALQO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALQO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALQO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ALQO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALQO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALQO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.