Tael (CURRENCY:WABI) traded down 6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. During the last week, Tael has traded up 11.9% against the dollar. One Tael coin can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00001627 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $7.20, $45.75, $4.92 and $10.00. Tael has a market capitalization of $11.91 million and $1.57 million worth of Tael was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00046400 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $630.02 or 0.06161179 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00057125 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004955 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00024607 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00120470 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003673 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 39.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001838 BTC.
Tael (CRYPTO:WABI) is a coin. It was first traded on July 21st, 2017. Tael’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 71,699,999 coins. Tael’s official Twitter account is @wabiico.
Buying and Selling Tael
Tael can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.11, $45.75, $24.72, $119.16, $4.92, $34.91, $6.32, $7.20, $62.56, $5.22, $13.96 and $10.00. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tael directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tael should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tael using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tael Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tael and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.